Monday, May 9, 2011

Thanks Mom Blog Hop Winner and Blog Award

Hello Everyone!!


I want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who participated in the blog hop.  It was a great success, and I hope you all took away some cricut inspiration.  I appreciate every comment that was left.  I do read all of them!! Now, onto my winner.  I used random.org to pick the winner. The winner is....






Dale said...






I left another comment in the wrong spot! Love your explosion box. Good luck to you.

CONGRATS DALE!!!! I have sent you an email with instructions on how to claim your prize!! Please remember that you have two weeks to respond to my email or I will have to pick another winner.  Again, thank you to everyone that participated!! This would not have been such a success without you.  Please remember to check the other blogs along the hop to see if you were a winner there.  Deb is going to draw for the big giveaway tomorrow, so be on the lookout for that. 
Onto the blog award...I want to give a special shout out to DeborahLindaJamie and Cassandra.  They have both given me the Versitle blogger award.  These are four awesome and talented ladies.  If you have not checked out their blogs yet, please go now!! They are amazing!! 


For this award, I need to list 8 things about myself and pass it on to 15 other bloggers.  Know that if you are not listed among the 15, please feel free to take it and say if was from me.  There is no possible way I could give an award to each one of you, but you each deserve it.  

About Me
  1. I recently graduated from graduate school and am a little nervous about being an "adult." I have been a student for 20 years, and now I'm going to know what it's like to have my evenings free (to craft). 
  2. I received an E2 for a graduation gift.  While I am really excited, my fiancee is not as we "do not have any place to put it." Don't worry...I'll find somewhere. 
  3. My family is all over the place, and I do not live close to any of them.  I love and miss them very much!!
  4. I am an X-Files junkie and will often watch it as I craft. 
  5. I am a Cricut Circle Member
  6. While I love to spend time with others I often need my own space to recharge
  7. I LOVE to do videos of my projects, but I do not have enough time to do them
  8. Gerber daisies are my favorite flower...especially when they come in multicolor bouquets
Recipients (Click on their name to view their blog...and become a follower)
  1. June
  2. Cricutbug
  3. Kim
  4. Sandy S.
  5. Charlotte
  6. Arlene
  7. Tina
  8. IRW Dana
  9. Got2bcrafting
  10. L.B.
  11. Nadia
  12. Angela
  13. Melissa
  14. JanJan
  15. Simply AJ
I hope you all enjoyed the hop!! Look for more projects coming soon!!




3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog award! Thank you for thinking of me and including my blog!
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog award. That was very sweet of you. It's well appreciated.

    Kim
    http://mycraftingcreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the blog award! =)

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete