Saturday, March 5, 2016

Musings From a Fat Girl

Don't think because I haven't been blogging, I haven't been thinking about blogging.  It's been quite the journey over the last couple of weeks as I have been really sick (I got a stomach bug twice), which has significantly hindered my journey.  However, it's given me a lot of time to reflect.  I've been thinking about what has been holding me back, and what would help make this journey more successful.

The first thing I need to do is start doing things for me.  Yesterday, I rearranged my accuse so it would be more me and less like the previous occupant.  Holding back is something I've always been good at, and I think I need to come out of my shell a little more.  I think this also includes documenting my journey.  This is blogging, instagraming (can that be a verb?), journaling....figuring out some way to hold myself accountable and, as a fortunate side effect, try to inspire others.

Part of my journey is finding a good, well-balanced, me, not just a thinner, hotter me (but that's going to be a bonus).  Therefore, I have joined in a Bible study to assist in fulfilling my spiritual side.  I do this every Tuesday and then have a devotional I read at nightly.  It's been helping me connect with my spiritual side, and I am a lot more fulfilled than I was - and it's only been a week!

Mainly, I'm going to be posting a lot, doing some product reviews, and documenting exactly what I do, what I eat, and what life is like to hold me accountable, help me remember where I came from, and hopefully inspire some people along the way.  That means this blog is going to turn in to much more than just craft stuff, but there will still be some crafty stuff.  I really need to get back into my crafts, too.

Really, I need to get my life together.  I have virtually no energy, and I never want to do anything.  This has to change...I have to get back into it. And, it starts now.

No comments:

Post a Comment