Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happiness is a Butterfly

Hello Everyone!!

I feel like it has been forever since I have posted a project...even though I've been crafting like crazy lately. I just got a Gypsy for my birthday (which is in September, but my wonderful fiancee gave it to me early), so look for projects with that.  I'm still getting used to it, but I have a feeling I'm going to love it.

I'm also leaving to go visit my mom in Texas for a long weekend.  Not only am I super excited to see her, but she is also a Stampin' Up demonstrator, which means I get to play with her stuff for a weekend.  I also have a feeling I'm going to be mailing myself a bunch of goodies.

Onto my project.  I found the Split Coast Stamper's website earlier this month, and I fell in LOVE with it!! They have a bunch of different projects with instructions..  I found the instructions for this pocket card and knew I had to try it.  I dressed it up with a sentiment and a butterfly cut out with my cricut.  I love the way it came out, and I'm going to be trying more tutorials from them soon.  Let me know what you think!!



Supplies Used: 
Stampin' Up Cardstock
Create-a-Critter Cartridge
My Pink Stamper "Buggy Punnies" Stamp
Ribbon from Walmart (I don't remember the brand)

Happy Scrappin'
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment