Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Small Wonder


Hi Everyone!

I just got back from Texas a few days ago, and it was amazing! I had a fabulous time visiting my family. Now I'm just getting ready for school to start again.  It's my last year in graduate school!! I'm excited to be done with school, but a little nervous about getting an adult job.  I'm sure it will be good though!

Here is a card I did a little while back that I haven't shared.  I got my inspiration from a Stampin' Up stamp that is in the new catalogue.  I love the adult and baby elephant.  This is the first baby card I made, and I'm proud of it.  Let me know what you think!! As always, the supplies I used are at the bottom. 




Supplies Used: 
Stampin' Up Cardstock
Patterned Paper from DCWV
White grosgrain ribbon from Wal mart
EK Success Punch
Create-A-Critter Cartridge
Stampin' Up "Whimsical Words" Stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment