Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Pink Stamper Live Color Challenge

Happy Sunday Everyone!!

I thought I would do a quick post to share my card for My Pink Stamper's color challenge.  On Friday, Robyn and her best friend Karlee hosted a My Pink Stamper Live challenge.  The challenge was to make a card using pink, green, and purple...and you had to finish your card within 30 minutes.  They created cards live on ustream and invited everyone else to participate live.  Sadly, I had a friend visit this weekend and he came in right in the middle of the challenge.  I finished mine up today, but total it only took 30 minutes to complete.

I wanted to do a Halloween card, since it's so close to the holiday.  I just got Paper Doll Dress Up in the mail, and I thought this would be a perfect card to use it for.  I did use my gypsy to resize the ghost and hide the facial features so I could use a peachy keen stamp.  I LOVE this cartridge.  It has some cute accessory images on it.  However, they're not layered, which is where the gypsy comes in handy.

Hope you enjoy!! Have a fabulous Sunday!!



Supplies Used:
Stampin' Up Cardstock
Cuttlebug Polka Dot Embossing Folder
White Grosgrain Ribbon
Paper Doll Dress Up Cartridge
Peachy Keen "Make A Monster" Face Assortment
My Pink Stamper "Spooky Puns" Stamps

Happy Crafting, 
Lauren 





No comments:

Post a Comment