Monday, October 4, 2010

My Pink Stamper "SPOOKY" Challenge

Happy October Everyone!!

I am so excited it's October!! It means fall weather, changing leaves, and Halloween!!  It also means that my big exam is coming up.  I want to apologize if I'm MIA for the next couple weeks.  I am taking my counseling licensure exam on the 16th, so I'm going to be studying pretty hard.  I know I'm going to be sneaking to my craft room for study breaks though, so hopefully I will have a few things to share.

Be sure to tune in October 9th.  I'm participating in my FIRST EVER blog hop!! I have a cute Halloween project as well as some blog candy you will not want to miss out on! Be sure to mark your calendars!

Here is a card I made for the My Pink Stamper Spooky challenge.  I love waterfall cards, and I love this stamp set, so I found a way to combine them both.  Let me know what you think!!




Supplies Used: 
Stampin' Up paper 
Stampin' Up "Fang-tastic" stamp set
Stampin' Up Markers
Stampin' Up Eyelet
Ribbon from Michaels


4 comments:

  1. This is really cute, I have wanted to try this type of card. Maybe I will have the chance this weekend. Came by to give you the MB nudge:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I need to try an easel card, but I am not much of a card maker. Thanks for the give away opportunity.
    luvreading53 @ comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing and I am still trying to find the time to make one of those cards! It is so Cute!!! My favorite Halloween costume would have to be A Mummy It is so cute and Simple to put together!!! Happy Halloween!
    ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom

    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was an awesome idea!

    Looking for new followers at my blog if you are interested....:-))

    http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete