Monday, February 21, 2011

After a long absence...I've been doing some thinking...

Hello Everyone!!

First, I want to apologize for being MIA for a while.  I've been stressed with school and my internship and things.  Sadly, life happens and I stepped away from crafting for a little bit.  Also, I have been talking to my aunt about creating some crafty things for her birthday, so look forward to some of those things showing up on my blog soon!!

With all of my down time lately, I have been thinking a lot about my blog and what I want out of it.  Crafting is my own, personal therapy.  I love being able to come on the computer and get inspiration as well as give it.  I see this as a little way of giving back to the crafting world.  With that, I know I don't keep up with my blog like I want.  I feel like I need a little motivation, so I've devised a plan >insert evil laugh here<  I like blogs that have themed days, like the Cricut Circle Blog, Emma's "Throwback Thursday" or Robyn's Imagine Wednesdays.  I wanted some themed days...so here are some I came up with...

Makeover Monday: this is where I would take something ordinary and make it extraordinary.  This could be making crafts out of an ordinary object or making some kind of packaging or wrapping that makes something ordinary look even better.

Talk to me Tuesday: this is where I would update ya'll about what's going on in the cricut/provocraft/crafting world.  This could be information about something coming up or a review of a product or just some fun crafty things I purchased recently.

Watch This Wednesday: this is a day where I would do a video or detailed picture tutorial that demonstrates how I completed my project.

And...that's all of got...what do ya'll think?  Is there something you want to see that you're not getting elsewhere?  Please leave lots of feedback!! I'm super excited about what's going to come next!!

Talk to ya'll soon!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful plan Lauren! Looking forward to seeing what you bring!

    ReplyDelete