Monday, February 28, 2011

Make Over Monday #1

Hello Everyone!!

Welcome to my first makeover Monday!!  Each Monday (or maybe we should just go with most Mondays...) I will post a project that I have made from something else.  It's like turning the old into new!!  I hope you will enjoy my projects.

I have to tell you...it is very early on Monday morning.  My apartment flooded this evening (it's a long story, but yes everything is fine) and I used all of my towels to help mop up water.  Now I am in the process of washing all of my towels...so I apologize if I mistype something.  I'm quite tired.  Anyway, onto my project.

I have been crafting A LOT this weekend.  My aunt is having her 50th birthday party in two weeks and I am making a bunch of crafty things.  Look for those on future posts...Her birthday party is in New Orleans, and we are incorporating the fleur de lis into the party theme along with pink and cheetah print.  I was asked to come up with a design for favor bags for the party.  I took some plain pink and black bags from Michaels and added some cheetah print paper, ribbon, and the scalloped circle with the fleur de lis as a tag.  We are using the Scalloped circle with the pink fleur dis lis elsewhere in our projects as well (if you have looked at my past posts you have already seen it somewhere).






Supplies Used: 
Pink and Black bags from Michaels
Cheetah print paper from The Paper Studio
Pink and Black Grosgrain Ribbon 
Mini Monograms Cricut Cartridge
French Manor Cricut Cartridge
Twine
iRock

I hope you enjoyed my project!  Don't forget to check back tomorrow with Talk to Me Tuesday!!


1 comment: