Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Goodie Box AND 100th Blog Post

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!  And welcome to my 100th blog post!

I can't believe I have made 100 posts, but then again, I have had my blog for quite some time now I guess.  I guess it is all in due time.  What an awesome day to have such a milestone post!  I love Halloween projects.  However, I'm not a huge fan of Halloween, especially because my better half does not like Halloween.  This year, we have decided to be Halloween scrooge's and not hand out candy this year (except to a couple of families). 

My project today is courtesy of my mom and one of her Stampin' Up friends, Michelle.  They took Stampin' Up's curvy keepsake box and made some really cute stuff with it.  It would be perfect to fill with treats and hand out or have as a take away for parties. 



Mom says she cut the box out of orange paper and used the wood gran embossing folder to get the texture.  Then, she cut some leaves from the fall fun dies and tied them onto the pumpkin with linen thread. 

During an open house my mom's group hosted, Michelle created several of these boxes for inspiration.  I think they are too cute not to share.  To be honest, I don't know how she created these boxes.  I just wanted to share in the creative juices. 



I think these Halloween boxes are adorable, and she did such a good job with them.  Also, just because I am in the Halloween mood, I thought I'd show you some of the most adorable trick or treaters around!


Those are my babies!!  Aren't they adorable!!  Happy Halloween everyone!!  Be safe, and come back soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment