Friday, January 1, 2016

The Year of Intention

Have you heard of the concept of picking a word that you are going to think about and live for the next twelve months?  I have thought about this for some time, and the word that immediately came to mind and I've been ruminating about is "intention."

This means being intentional about what I put in my mouth.

This means being intentional about exercising.

This means being intentional about what I do in my free time.

This means being intentional about my job.

I am going to start posting additional things on here other than craft projects.  Don't get me wrong, it will still be predominately craft projects, but I need somewhere to post progress, thoughts, recipes, things other than crafts....or in addition to crafts.

The bottom line is I plan on posting more, including more about my life.  This will help keep me accountable.  So, here is my plan of attack:

I am going to plan meals on Friday and prep meals on Sunday.

I am going to complete the Jillian Michaels BodyShred program.

I am going to plan my week out on Sunday to prepare for the rest of the week.

2016 is my year of intention.  Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment