Monday, December 14, 2015

Santa Boxes

Good Morning!

I made it to day 9 of the 12 Days of Christmas.  Hopefully I will make up for that with a few more Christmas projects before the end of the month.  Today's project is a quick and easy one that took no time at all!

I used the curvy keepsake box to make them look like Santa.  I got the idea from My Pink Stamper.  She made the boxes and matching placemats.  I did a few things differently with the belt, but I think they turned out really cute!  I thought they would make the perfect Monday gift for my staff.  They've been working hard this month, and I like giving them fun things.


I used two different color for the boxes, cherry cobbler and real red.  The belt was made with the black glimmer paper, which I cut into a rectangle then glued it on and cut it to fit the curviness of the box.  The buckle was made with a die from the Baker's Box frailest set and silver glimmer paper.  



The box fits four hershey kisses perfectly.  I used the candy cane kisses to make it a little more festive.  I love how easy and simple the box is to put together.  This is definitely the project to throw together as a last minute Christmas idea.  I hope ya'll love it as much as I do!  

Happy Craftin'!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment