This is a birthday card I made using the Wild Card Cartridge. It's pretty large...I don't remember exactly how big, but I used the "fit to page" option for the base of the card. I know you can't see if very well, but the but the frosting of the cupcake is done in white glitter and I used pop dots, and the flame is yellow glitter. It's not perfect...there are a few things I would do differently...like cut out the candle and make it a different color. However, it was good for my first card.
This one is one of my favorites. I had a hard time understanding how all of the different pieces fit, so I just made it up. It uses all of the elements of the Argyle card.
Now that I had gotten the basics down and understood how all of the pieces of the cartridge worked together, I decided to go outside of the box a little bit. I have always wanted monogram cards, so I decided to try one on my own. It's pretty big (9 1/2 inches) because I wanted to see if it worked. This is defiantly not one I would mail, but I'm really happy with it, so now I'm going to mass produce it.
Here is a detail for the monogram.
Hope you enjoyed the cards and have a little inspiration now!!