Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm A Scrapper

Welcome to my blog!  Here is a little bit about me and my hopes for this blog.

I am a graduate student majoring in Clinical Counseling, which means that I don't have a lot of time so updates may be few and far between sometimes.  I LOVE to scrapbook and make cards and things.  I have recently rediscovered my love for all things crafty.  A lot of my inspiration comes from other's blogs, so I thought I would "give back" to the scrapping community by starting a blog of my own.

I mainly do scrapbooking and card making.  I love my cricut and recently purchased an expression.  My mom is a Stampin' Up demonstrator (and a fabulous one at that) so I also get a lot of inspiration and support from her.

I hope you enjoy what you will see!! Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions.  I look forward to my blogger adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment