Saturday, March 20, 2010

Crop Night

Today was my first crop night!! I was so excited to attend, and I am now planning on going to many more.  I had a great time with some great friends.  It's also nice to be able to shop for exactly what you need.

I am working on a scrapbook for a Disney World New Year's trip my mom, fiancee, and I took this past New Year's.  Here are my first few pages!!


This is the title page.  It was made using the Mickey Font cricut cartridge.  This is BY FAR one of my favorite projects I have done.  I am so proud of the way it came out!! 




Here is the first layout I did.  Again, this was made with the Mickey font.  I really didn't pay attention to the type or color paper I was using.  Since I was cropping in a store, I just took my Mickey paper and compared the colors until I found the ones I wanted.  The pictures will be of us shopping in Downtown Disney.  This one turned out a lot cuter than I thought it would.  

Hope you enjoyed my pages!! This is going to be a long but rewarding project...I can tell.  Look forward to come cards coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment