Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cards, Cards, Cards

Good Evening Bloggers!!

I have spent this beautiful Sunday making cards!! I already posted the cards I made for the My Pink Stamper design challenge, and then I helped my fiancee with her entry.  Since, I have been exploring the Create-A-Critter and "Just Because" cards cartridges.  They are FABULOUS!! I think create a critter is my new favorite.  There's so much you can do with it!!  Here are the projects I made.




Supplies Used: 
5x10" yellow cardstock
Create-A-Critter Cartridge (all on monkey key)
5" vine 
4" Monkey (with all layers) 
3" words (all layers) 
Stickles


Supplies Used: 
"Just Because" cards cartridge
Bee card (#33, pg. 56) cut at 5 1/2" both layers, black and blue cardstock
Bee word feature cut at 5 1/2" (make sure real size dial is OFF)
"Create-A-Critter" Cartridge
2" Bee (all layers) 


Supplies Used
"Just because" cards cartridge
Whale Card cut at 5 1/2" on brown cardstock
Whale words (both layers) cut at 5 1/2" 
"Create-A-Critter" cartridge
Whale cut at 3" (all layers)...I would cut it at 2 1/2"
Stickles 

Happy Scrappin' 
Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment