Sunday, April 4, 2010

More Disney Layouts

I spent most of this weekend scrapbooking.  Like I said in a previous post, I am working on a scrapbook from a recent Disney trip.  Here's what I created.

Here is an updated picture from a previous post.  I used the Mickey font cartridge for the letters, Disney dimensional stickers, and Martha Stewart ribbon.  I thought it turned out super cute, and I'm glad I added the Disney characters.  It really added something.  The only thing I wish I had done was leave a place for journaling.  I did on the rest of the pages, just not this one.

This second one is the first page to the Animal Kingdom section.  I don't remember the font cartridge or the type of paper I used, but I did use the Animal Kingdom cartridge to cute out the animals.  Hope you enjoy the start of out adventure!

The third one is for the Animal Kingdom parade The Animal Kingdom cartridge was used for the tiger and the Paisley cartridge was used for the frog.  The Mickey font cartridge was used for all of the letters.

The last one is for the Coronation of the Lion King show.  This is actually my least favorite layout.  I used the Mickey font and Disney stickers.   


                                       

1 comment: