Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11 My Pink Stamper Challenge

Hello Bloggers!!

I feel like I have neglected my blog so much lately.  School and my Internship are taking over my life, and it's taking me a while to adjust to my new schedule.  I promise I have some exciting projects coming up, and hopefully a video!!

I saw the My Pink Stamper challenge this morning, and an idea came to me almost instantly.  I designed this in my gypsy.  Mainly, my gypsy allowed me to weld the letters.  I do love my gypsy, I just wish I knew how to use it better.  I am having problems moving my grouped items around.  For example, I will try to move a whole word and all of a sudden I have started pulling out letters.  I got the blue piece from the Storybook cartridge and then embossed it with my cuddlebug (!).  I'm so excited about my cuddlebug!!  

Anyway, onto my project...






Supplies Used: 
Stampin' Up Paper (solid and patterned)
Stampin' Up Brads
Stampin' Up Dimensionals
Mickey Font Cricut Cartridge
Gyspy Font Cricut Cartridge
Storybook Cartridge
Star Dust Stickles


1 comment:

  1. this is so pretty! We really need talented crafters like yourself to join in the fun challenges over at Papercraft Star. If you haven't heard about it already (or already entered before), the challenges are posted way in advance to give you plenty of time to enter and their are lots of great giveaways too! Hope to see you there! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete