Sunday, September 26, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge

Hello Everyone!!

Sorry I have been missing this week.  This seems to be a theme with the way my semester is going with school.  This week, I have made a few projects and will be posting them randomly throughout the week.  It just seems easier this way.  On a happier note (happier I guess...) I went to the big city today and was able to shop at Michaels and Joann's.  I don't have either of these in my city, and the ones close to me are really tiny...so I got out and shopped at BIG ones.  Anyway, I came home with lots of new stuff including: MS Drippy Goo punch, iRock, glass etching cream, modge podge, and a new lamp!!  It was a great day for me...so look for exciting stuff in the near future.  

Here is the first project I have made with my new Imagine.  I love this machine, but I hate that I have not had more time to play with it.  However, I have loved this owl since I first saw the advertisements for the Imagine, so I just had to cut him out.  I thought, while I was playing, that I would enter them in some challenges.  This card is for the PeachyKeen sketch challenge.  I'm not particularly happy with the doodling, but I'm still trying to figure out what type of doodling works best for me.  

I hope ya'll are having a fabulous day!!  Thank you for your support...don't think I haven't noticed!!



Supplies Used: 
Stampin' Up Cardstock
Stampin' Up Ribbon
Stampin' Up Buttons
Imagine More Cricut Imagine Cartridge
White gel pen
My Pink Stamper Tweetie Hoo Puns
Stampin' Up Cardstock

Happy Scrappin' 
Lauren

8 comments:

  1. I think the doodling really works with this card. I know it does! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute owl card - I can't wait to see what else you make with all your new goodies you picked up. I would love to follow your blog if you add that feature in. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the owl!! Great colors as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all of the wonderful comments!! I appreciate them ALL!! I have added the "followers" link to the right hand column of my page. I know some people have indicated that they can't figure out how to follow me, so I hope this makes it easier. Please let me know if you have problems.

    Thank you again for all of your kind words. They mean a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. first time I saw a card with the newest machine...looks great!
    Carol<><

    ReplyDelete