Monday, September 13, 2010

Mr. Potatohead Pin Display

Hello Everyone!!

First, I was going to try to make this my video for ya'll.  However, it took forever to cut and I was gluing things into the wrong places...and it was just a disaster.  I apologize and I'm going to try to make another video for ya'll.  I have had an idea for a Halloween card in my head for a while.  We will see what happens.

Onto the project...

My fiancee is obsessed with Mr. Potatohead.  We went to Disney in January and started collecting pins.  We decided that we weren't going to trade the pins we collected, but display them (you can see the other pin frames we made in one of my very first posts).  Since, my fiancee became infatuated with finding all of the Mr. Potatohead pins out there...and has quite an extensive collection.  Needless to say, my fiancee was very excited when the Toy Story cartridge came out since it had two Mr. Potatohead images on it.  We just received the cartridge in the mail, and I made my fiancee's pin display.  Here's how it turned out...



Supplies Used
12x12 Scrapbook frame from Michaels
12x12 Corkboard Square
12x12 Disney Patterned Paper
Toy Story Cartridge
Pins

3 comments:

  1. this is so cute! This is so darling, I've never seen anything like it before so impressive! You really should consider entering some of your pretty projects over at Papercraft Star. It's a unique challenge blog that allow participants and the public to vote on their favorites, the challenges are posted way in advance to give you plenty of time to get your projects ready and you can win prizes too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez... the correct address is:

    http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

    not the one I left in my message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - I love this idea! I collect the Pocahontas pins and just have them in a binder - I like this idea better!

    BSG

    ReplyDelete