Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Talk to Me Tuesday #1

Hello Everyone!!

Here is the FIRST talk to me Tuesday.  On tuesdays, I will be sharing various things going on in the crafting world.  Some weeks will be longer than others, but I will try to get some vital information out there.  Please let me know if there is something you would like to see!!

Cricut News


The Expression 2 is being launched on HSN April 26th at 12:01am.  If you haven't seen the new expression, check out Obsessed with Scrapbooking!  She has some great information on the new expression, the NEW Cricut Craft Room, and some fun cricut collectables.

The Cricut Stampede is coming up in Dallas!  The event is March 18-20 in Dallas, TX.  There will be awesome Make-and-Takes, merchendise, and classes!! If you are interested in more information about this event, click HERE.  There are no longer payment options, but I'm pretty sure you can still register.  Additionally, the store will be open for a brief time for those who just want to shop.  I am not sure of the details yet, but I will let you know when I do.

Copic News


Copic is releasing new colors!!  There are 12 new sketch colors and 36 new Ciao colors coming soon to a retailer near you!!  Be sure to check here if you would like to see the new colors.


That's all of the news I have at the moment.  If there is something you think I missed or would like to see on the next Talk to Me Tuesday, please leave a comment or send me an email!!  I will see you guys tomorrow for Watch This Wednesday.  This is going to be a special Watch This Wednesday because I am also a guest designer on Crafting with Cristina!  Be sure to check it out her blog as well for a special challenge.

1 comment: