Monday, November 3, 2014

Sweet as Pie

Greetings Crafters!!

I can't believe how crafty I'm being.  I'm so glad I have my crafting groove back.  I only wish I could apply this to other areas of my life.  I'm trying to eat healthy, exercise, and lose weight... that's not going as consistently as I would like, but I keep trying.  That counts for something I guess, right. 

Speaking of pie... I'm not a big pie eater, but I think these pie pieces are super adorable!!  This is the October project from Paper Pumpkin.  My mom sent me the kit (and a refill - thanks mom!) because my subscription won't start until next month.  I'm thinking about doing a video to show you the kit and how to assemble it. 

Anyway, October's kit is pie! 



These adorable pie pieces hold candy.  You assemble the cardboard pie pieces.  Then, you stamp the sentiments onto the stickers.  The stickers fold over the ends of the pie pieces in order to seal the box shut.  Next comes the fun part, you get to make the pom pomp.  Adhere everything down, and voilà!!! 



Super adorable pie pieces to share with friends, family, co-workers.  They would make perfect place cards for Thanksgiving meals. 

Maybe I'm crafting more because I like the kits.  They are simple (yet complex enough to hold interest), and they come with everything I need.  No prep work needed!!  There is something about regular crafting as well though, and I hope to do more of that soon. 

I hope you enjoyed the treat!!  Happy crafting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment