Saturday, January 3, 2015

Celebrate You Box

Hello Everyone!

Here is my first project of 2015!!  It's a box! 

One of my mentors had a birthday, and I had a bracelet made for her.  I thought a plain ole jewelry box would be boring, so I made one!  I had just received a Stampin' Up order, and I was dying to use my new stuff.  I thought this would be a great time to use it. 

To create the box, I used the Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlet die.  You have to cut it out twice.  I used the Sweet Taffy paper for one half and Tempting Turquoise paper for the other.  This is also the box I featured in a project my mom and her stamping crew made in this post.




While the box looks small, it fits pretty good size things.  It's hard to get everything in there and fold up the sides, so you have to grow a third arm to hold everything while you assemble the box.  Don't worry, you can do it ;-)


To create the tag, I used the Cupcake Party stamp set and the mini banners framelet die.  I used two different sizes to create the banner. 



I hope ya'll enjoyed this super simple project.  Have a great day, and I will see ya'll soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment