Sunday, November 8, 2015

Paper Pumpkin October 2015

Good Morning!

I'm trying to get back on the crafting wagon and keeping up better with my blog.  I've been really into stamping lately and, since my mom is a demonstrator, I have access to a lot of things to play with.  For a while, they have just been sitting in my craft room.  We rearranged some things to make room for our Scentsy business and my craft supplies became disorganized, life got busy with my new job, and I just put crafting on hold for a while.

To stay kind of in the game, I subscribed to Paper Pumpkin, which is a subscription crafting service that sends you a project in the mail every month.  So, every month I get a cute project that is all inclusive and involves stamping and putting it together.  For the month of October, they sent a pink box (usually it's red) and donated a portion of the proceeds to Breast Cancer Awareness.


This month (well, last month) was a really cute set of cards.  The cards came pre-printed with all of the color, and I stamped all of the flowery details and the sentiments, placed on all of the embellishments, and had 9 adorable cards all ready to send out!


Here's a close up of all of the cards.  You can mix and match.  For these projects, I usually follow the directions, but the creative freedom is all yours.





If you would like to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin and have a crafting project at your door every month, click here.  

Look forward to many more projects on the blog!  I'm planning a 12 Days of Christmas where there is a Christmas project every day up until Christmas to make sure you have lots of ideas for a homemade Christmas.  

Come back for many more projects!  Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment