Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Talk to Me Tuesday #2-Gypsy and Imagine Update

Hello Everyone!!

Sorry I missed the Makeover Monday.  I am getting ready for my trip to New Orleans on Thursday.  I promise I have a lot of fun birthday stuff to show you.  I'm also going to try and get some more St. Patrick's day stuff up for ya'll.  School kind of gets in the way of my crafty stuff sometimes.

I wanted to do a quick talk to me Tuesday to let you know about the new Gypsy update to make the Gypsy compatible with the Imagine. You can now play with your Imagine cartridges and add patterns to original Cricut cuts.  There is a tutorial on how to use the Cricut Imagine app here.

You will still need to plug in your Imagine cartridges to print and cut Imagine files.  Since there is so much content on an Imagine cartridge, they did not want to take up a bunch of memory on your gypsy.  From what I've read, this is really the only difference from cutting on your original cricut cutting machine.

I have not downloaded this app yet...but I plan to soon!! I see a tutorial Thursday in my future.  Next week is spring break for me, so hopefully I can get some crafty stuff done and stock up so I can keep my blog more updated. Thanks for bearing with me, and I hope ya'll go update your gypsies.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog!
    I've got an award for you over at my blog.. www.scraptillyadrop.blogspot.com :o) Angela

    ReplyDelete