Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Talk to Me Tuesday #3 - Stylish Blogger Award

Hello Everyone!!

Sorry I have been out of touch.  I am JUST getting on the internet from my weekend in New Orleans.  I had a fabulous time, ad my aunt's birthday was a GREAT success!! I thought I would have some time to get on real quick and post some pictures, but I was incorrect.  I will have some projects for you the rest of the week, so no worries.

For talk to me Tuesday, I wanted to share some exciting new (for me, anyway) Angela from Scrap Till Ya Drop sent me a Stylish Blogger Award!  I am so grateful and honored!!  What a fabulous surprise.


For this award, I have to tell you 8 fun facts about myself...
  1. I love Reba McEntire's music.  I think she's fantastic!
  2. I have lived in 6 different states and moved 8 times. 
  3. I am a Jayhawk for life. 
  4. Crafting truly is my therapy.  It's my way to make time for myself 
  5. I love sharing crafts with others. 
  6. I would be lost without my cell phone - it's how I keep in touch with my family
  7. I believe there is a healing quality in music
  8. I love getting my hair cut!
Now, I have to send this to 8 wonderful bloggers
  1. Cassandra She just started her blog not to long ago...and it's fantastic.  I am so amazed. 
  2. Cricut Confessions We have done a few blog hops together, and she is amazingly talented.
  3. Cassie Phenomenal projects, and a source of inspiration
  4. Jessica A friend of mine who hasn't updated her blog in a while, but is talented none the less
  5. Cricaholic She makes beautiful projects with lots of provocraft products (not just Cricut)
  6. Lissa Marie BEAUTIFUL projects!! Lots of cards and various paper crafts
  7. LB Great cards and other school related projects
  8. Mrs. Green She and I have also done a few blog hops together, and she makes beautiful projects

Also, don't forget that Hello Thursday this month!! Provocraft is releasing new cartridges.  I wil do a special post showing the new cartridges when I can.  The Hello Thursday Bloggers (Robyn, Tammy, Joy, and Melanie) will have special projects made with the new cartridges up on Thursday.  Be sure to check out their blogs for more information. 

    1 comment:

    1. Thank you so much for the award!

      Did you get a blog makeover? I love it! Cute!

      ReplyDelete