Monday, November 16, 2015

Festival of Trees

Hello Everyone!!

Here is another project for you on this Monday morning!  I am starting to work on Christmas projects, specifically cards, to get ready and prepped to send out for the holiday season.  This is the first year I have enough homemade cards to actually send out.  It has been so much fun being able to be creative and getting to share it with other people.

These cards were inspired from an online class I purchased from Robyn, My Pink Stamper.  This class was the festival of trees class.  For these, Robyn will send you that materials and a video, and you create as you see fit.  Here are all of the things that were in my kit!


The kit made three different cards!  There were a two in the kit I inspired to do something different, and the third card I kept the same.  


This was the card I kept the same.  It is a monochromatic card using Real Red cardstock.  I'm not used to doing monochromatic cards, so this was a lot of fun to make.  Very simple, yet very sophisticated.  I love it. 


This was one of the ones I altered;  I added the extra trees to the card.  It is very simple, but it is really cute.  The cherry cobbler accents bring a little something extra to the card.  I love the sparkle!! 


This is the other one I altered.  It is another monochromatic card, which continues to be out of my comfort soon.  This card has three trees and the twine.  I added the angled piece and extra tree.  I love how this turned out.  It's festive, but not overly "christmas-y"  


Thank you, Robyn, for such a great class.  Check out her latest classes here.  Also, don't forget to check out my 12 Days of Christmas coming up!!

Happy Crafting!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment