Monday, November 23, 2015

Paper Pumpkin November 2015: Mistletoe and Holly

Happy Monday Morning!

Today I thought I would show you the adorable project made with this month's paper pumpkin.  This month's project were adorable Christmas cards with holly and mistletoe (hence the name).  They are very simple yet elegant cards.  I couldn't wait to dig into these.


These are some of the cutest cards I've made with Paper Pumpkin, and they were not difficult to make at all.  I love the decorative "berries" used.  I also think my stamping has improved, which helps with the quality of cards.  These are also some of the best bows I've ever done.  

Here is a sample of all of the cards with all of the different sentiments I used. 






I now have a slew of Christmas cards to send out in December.  I am also working on my December daily (pictures to come soon), and I am SO excited to complete that project.  Don't forget to check back often, and especially for my 12 days of December!!  Lots of fun projects in store!!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment