Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Paper Pumpkin August 2015: Chalk it Up to Love

Good Morning!

Welcome back for another Paper Pumpkin project.  I'm trying to catch up on past projects as I've fallen behind, and easy to make and taking up space in my craft room.  So, you may see a lot of them.  I apparently have a few left to do ;-)

It has been very relaxing to get back into my craft room, and doing the Paper Pumpkin kits gives me inspiration to do my own crafting.  I am so excited to be back in the game and blogging again.  I'm off of work today for Veteran's Day, and I plan on being in my craft room all day.  I've even discovered graph paper in the back of my planner so I can sketch out cards whenever I need to.

Onto today's project...


I liked this project because it used the white ink on the black paper to give it a chalk board look.  I thought it would be really cool, but, to be honest, I had a hard time with it.  I think it was the stampin spot I was using.  It came out, but the sentiment is really light and difficult to see in the photo.  I used different sentiments for the different backgrounds, just to mix it up a little.  These projects were simple but very cute.  I love them!



This box it the ABSOLUTE CUTEST!!  It is such an adorable box, and it is perfect for little gifts.  The flower is definitely what makes it.  It was super adorable, and I love it.  This stamp come out perfectly.  I will be using these for gifts in the very near future.  


Thank you for coming to check out my blog, and for everyone's support.  I was reviewing my blog earlier in the week and cleaning it up a little bit.  I noticed just how many "I'm back" posts I had.  This time, I just jumped in.  I'm doing it because I love it, and it is good for me.  I honestly feel better when I am getting those creative juices flowing.  I think it's because I'm so analytical at work.  Really, I am pretty creative in treatments, but it's not the same.  

Don't forget to come back this month, then during the month of December to check out the holiday projects I will have.  It's going to be a good time!!

Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment