Thursday, December 12, 2013

25 Days of Christmas Day 12: Diaper Tricycle

Hello again everyone!!

Over the past year or two, everyone I know has been getting married and having babies.  I started by making diaper cakes.  While looking at pinterest and other blogs, I found diaper tricycles, and I have never looked back.  It consists of great gifts, such as diapers, receiving blankets, bottle, socks, washcloths, and a stuffed animal.  It is also certainly an eye catcher and looks great as a centerpiece.

Here is one I made for a good friend of ours.





The giraffe on top is named Larry and is the baby's favorite toy.  She takes a picture by it every month.  

What is your go to thing to give at a baby shower?  Any fun games, tips or ideas?

See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment