Welcome to day 2 of the 25 Days of Christmas. As y'all may or may not know, I am an organizational FREAK!! I love to organize things and know what I have to do and when I have to do it.
My mom is a Stampin' Up demonstrator, so I get all of the Stampin' Up magazines. As I was looking through this year's seasonal stuff, I found the Seasons of Style This and That Journal. This has several different features (and accessories) that allow you to stay organized all season long.
It comes plain (with a design on the chipboard) for you to decorate. There are additional packs and embellishments you can purchase that coordinate with it. I decorated mine for the 2013 season.
The journal itself has five different sections so you can organize effectively for the holidays.
- This first section is a calendar. It goes through two months; however, the months are blank. So, you can have a personal calendar and a social calendar or whatever you want.
- The second section is a card section. It comes with a graphing paper and list space so you can design everything for your cards. The list will help you remember what items you need (and how much you need of it). Also, it allows you to make a list of people to send cards to and if you have received a card from that person.
- The third section is for decor. It looks very similar to the card section, except it has room for decor items. It helps you label them according to people for whom you are decorating, such as family and friends.
- The fourth section is a gift section. This way, you can write down everyone you need to purchase a gift for, what you are going to purchase, and check off that you have purchased it. Also, you can design your own gift wrapping/tags here too!!
- The fifth section is the entertainment section. Here, you can plan your entire party from your guest list (and who RSVPed) to the food and other items you will need (and if you have purchased them).
If you are interested in purchasing this journal, please contact your local Stampin' Up demonstrator. If you do not already have one, please consider going here and supporting my mom.
See y'all tomorrow with more Christmas fun!!