Monday, December 9, 2013

25 Days of Christmas Day 9: Funky Christmas Wreath

Hello Everyone!!

I want to start by apologizing for not posting days 5-8.  My grandmother passed away last week and I have spent some time dealing with that.

Moving on to wreath business.  A good friend of mine was very complimentary of my wreaths and offered to help me with my business.  She has been spreading the word to several people and has always been in my corner.  Therefore, I decided to make a wreath for her as a thank you.

I love all of the funky Christmas colors.  The purples, pinks, blues, greens.   Knowing my friend, I knew she would enjoy these colors.  So, I went to the store, picked out what I wanted, and here's what happened...




I thought I would try something I have never done before and added ornaments to my wreath.  I found these ornaments at Hobby Lobby, and they were too fun to pass up.  




Hope y'all enjoyed today's post.  Let me know what you think or any tips or tricks you want to share!!


No comments:

Post a Comment