Wednesday, December 2, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Day 2: Naughty or Nice Lollypop Holder

Good morning friends!

Welcome to day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas with All Things Crafty.  Most of you thought I wouldn't make it to today, huh?

Today's project is another candy holder.  I used the Stitched Lollypop Holder from My Creative Time with Emma to put it together.  I love this die.  It is versatile and you can do so many things with it.  it is one of my all time favorites.


Man oh man was this project easy!  As you can see below, I just created an assembly line.  I cut out all of the lollypop holders, used stickles to create the "fur" of the santa coat.  Emma does other Santa projects and uses a liquid applique that make the fur puffy and more fur-like.  I didn't have any on hand, so I just used what I had.  Then, I used glossy accents for the belt to make it look like a leather belt.  

Then, I just used the stitched scalloped circle die and cut out the background and white circle, stamped a sentiment and here we go!  


I am really happy with the way these turned out.  I think they are super adorable, and my staff loved them.  If you "like" my Facebook page, you will know that this has been my profile picture all year.  I promise to do better.  I really do enjoy crafting, and I am so much happier when I am doing so (and not working all of the time).  There is a therapeutic element to this.  

I hope ya'll are enjoying the 12 days of Christmas!  Leave comments to let me know if there is something you want to see!  Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment