Sunday, December 6, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Day 6: Wanna Build a Snowman?

Good Morning and Welcome to Day 6 of the 12 Days of Christmas!!!!

We are halfway through with our marathon of Christmas craftiness.  Today I have a CUTE quick and simple treat bag.  I gave this bag to my staff in order to continue to increase morale and get ready for the holidays.  I saw this idea on pinterest, and knew I had the perfect stamp set to create something.


Que the Frozen song here.  In the bag is all of the "fixins" needed to create a snowman.  Get it, "wanna build a snowman?"  hehe....


In the bag are three regular size marshmallows for the body, two mini marshmallows for the feet, pretzel sticks for the arms, chocolate chips for the buttons and eyes, and an orange tic tac for the nose.  See, then you can build your own snowman.  


The topper itself is 5x8, so when folded over the cello bag it is 5x4.  It's a little large for the bag, but it came out really cute, so it's okay to me.  You can make it less wide if you desire.  I used Cherry Cobbler paper with the merry and bright designer series paper.  


The snowmen were used from My Creative Time's stamp set Snow Buddies and the coordinating dies.  I used my copic markers to color the snowmen.  My coloring needs a little work, but I think it came out okay.  This was really the first time I have used my copic markers on a project where I tried to do some shading.  I also used crystal effects for the nose and eyes to give them a shinier look.  

Supplies Used
Snowflake Embossing Folder
Copic Markers

I hope you all enjoyed my treat bag!  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Day 7!  Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment