Tuesday, December 8, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Day 8: Fleas Navidad

Good Morning!

Here is day 8 of the 12 Days of Christmas.

I have all of my Christmas shopping done, and I am very excited about it because I an usually not this organized this early in December.  Usually, I am a last minute kind of girl...not this year!!  Now that I have my gifts, it's time to make the wrapping.

The four legged people in our family are just as important as the two legged ones.  So, we have all of the puppies (they're really dogs, but they will always be puppies to me) to give gifts for.  My oldest dog found her Christmas gift, and now she knows where it is and whines every time we go near the room.  She's too smart for her own good!

All of the gifts need cards, and what better cards than dog themed ones!!


This is a little 3x3 card to put atop a package.  I cut Old Olive cardstock, cut it 3x6, then folded it in half.  I cut the bones out of scraps of the merry moments designer series paper and glued them to the front of the card.  


For the opening, I positioned the bone die where I wanted it (at the angle) and ran the open card though the Big Shot.  Make sure it's open otherwise you'll cut out both sides of the card, and you don't want that.  

The white insert is cut at 2.75x2.75.  I adhered it to the inside of the cars.  To make sure it stamped perfectly, I closed the card and stamped the sentiment in versa mark ink to ensure the sentiment fit inside the bone.  These took me NO TIME to make.  It was really quick and simple.  


Then, I put cherry cobbler embossing powder on the sentiment and heat embossed it.  This could be cute for gift card holders or larger cards.  I absolutely love this set and am so excited I got a chance to use it.  

Supplies Used:

I hope you enjoyed today's project!  Don't forget to tune in tomorrow for a new project!!  Happy crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment