Thursday, December 3, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Day 3: To You and Yours Shaker Cards

Good Morning and Welcome to Day 3 of 12 Days of Christmas!

Today, I thought we would switch from treat holders to cards!  I am very excited to share these with you today, because these are my first shaker cards.  These cards look complex, but they're not. They were super simple.  The other great part is these cards come as a kit from Stampin' Up, so you still have time to make them and send them!!

This is the "To You and Yours Shaker Card Kit" by Stampin' Up.  It comes with almost everything you need right in the kit!  You just need the coordinating stamp set and some ink!



The cards are so adorable!  I love them so much, and I'm super excited to send them to my family and friends.  I am definitely going to try more shaker cards after doing these.  They are amazing.  I am getting more and more impressed with the Stampin' Up kits; they are getting much cuter.






Supplies Used:

I hope ya'll enjoyed todays project!!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for another fun project for my 12 Days of Christmas series!!  Thank you for your support!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment