Saturday, December 5, 2015

12 Days of Christmas Day 5: Oh What Fun Tags

Welcome to Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas!

Today I have a bunch of Christmas tags to share.  I have never made tags before because I've always been too scared to try.  I don't know why I've been scared...it's just a tag.  Maybe it's because I'm a perfectionist and have never done it before.  That's why I bought a kit.  I thought it would give me a good feel as to how to layout tags and things.

This is the "Oh What Fun" Tag kit from Stampin' Up.  Everything is included, and you make a whole bunch of tags.  They are super cute tags too.  I hope I have enough Christmas gifts to use them all.  This took no time to do.  You can order the kit and make these in time for Christmas!  It's great!

There are 10 different types of tags, and you make three of each tag.  That's a whole bunch of tags!


Here's a close up look at each of the tags.  











Supplies Used:

I hope ya'll enjoyed today's project!  Come back tomorrow for day 6!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment